top of page

Child Support Issues? Contact Advice Law Firm

Parents who are behind on child support may come into Juvenile Court on Main Street January 23-27, 2017 to address their situations and try to get back on track without fear of arrest.  Specifically, they’ll be able to get their warrant(s) dismissed by making a good faith payment, meet with potential employers, receive information about furthering their education, meet with local non-profits, all without fear of arrest on outstanding attachments.  If you have questions, please contact Juvenile Court, Child Support Division at 209-5970, Maximus at 508-6500, or this law firm at 485-8088.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
bottom of page